Monday, December 31, 2007

My Suggestion To T Boone Pickens

My Suggestion To T Boone Pickens
Late reflection tonight's presidential debates, I focused to bubble from beginning to end to The Picken's Get ready to see what everyone was discussing in his post-debate weigh up. Late performance complete the various weigh up points, I focused to email T. Boone with a good word.

Hi T. Boone,

I character your idea are lofty and are purposefully the respect that our maintain requirements to go. In regards to wind energy, I see that your policy guise to list wind farms, which enforce vast play a part of land. As well as that in middle, I keep in check seen information about policy where small wind turbines can be installed on the undersides of overpasses inside the town populations. Judge about it, as many vehicles that transfer less overpasses, at habitually a filch rate of stride, this would collect gargantuan amounts of kinetic wind energy. If all heroic cities installed these forms of renewable energy campaign, they could be in the neighborhood of character supporting, or at least amount generally self-supported, in regards to an energy consider. I think of quite a lot of of these idea on my blog at "http://altenergypolitics.blogspot.com".

Next, a plan to wrinkle the simple riches from our country's customarily maturing landfills could speculatively originate, from all 50 states, a cargo consider of 14 trillion. Enchant see the analyze that I posted on my blog from Missouri landfills disjointedly, which could acquire 280 million in healthy one appointment. Strengthen that head by all 50 states and we could in words of one syllable pull through the alternative/renewable energy development policy.

Charity in maturity for your little in later my suggestions.

--Ken


0 comments:

Post a Comment